You have Loop to thank for the industry standard of large arbor reels. Our G1 Evotec Reels lead the way for other manufacturers. Where we continue to beat the competition, is in our Power Matrix drag system. Its completely sealed and made of carbon fiber for little to no maintenance.
With Generation 4 you have the continued excellence of a bigger diameter reel with a skinnier line bed. This allows for increased return rate on your line. Exclusive to the Evotec series is the ability to purchase multiple spools. You you can by a 5 weight reel and supplement with a 3 weight or 10 weight spool and be ready for whatever the water has to offer. You can have the same Rod and Reel set up for a backwoods creek and jump to tarpon fishing the next week with a simple change of spool.
This is our only series to offer colors. So for our diehards and organization enthusiasts you can purchase a colored reel for looks or colored spools to help you stay organized with your different weight lines.
- Housing and spool machined from one piece aircraft aluminum.
- Waterproof and salt tolerant.
- Components in stainless steel and anodised aluminum.
- All screws secured with Loc-Tite.
- Mechanized components from leading European manufacturers.
- Power Matrix Drag System.
- Easy-grip progressive brake knob.
- Simple, quick spool-change.
- Right or left retrieve a snap.
- Outgoing click (not available on FW).
- Precisely counterbalanced.